Saturday 3 January 2015

Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil

 

This product has me hooked. It's as simple as that. 

 

This glorious product would never have found its way into my skincare routine without Amelia Liana. She kept on talking about it on her YouTube channel and one day I walked passed the Body Shop and thought: what the hell lets see what all the fuss is about. I could not imagine me taking my make-up off with any other product.

First of all it smells amazing! Fresh and floral but not in a granny like way.

Second of all it melts all kind of make-up away, waterproof or not. It breaks down your make-up of the day without any trouble.

Last but not least: it makes my skin feel amazingly soft, like a baby's behind. :) Because it's an oil it is a perfect product for the winter time, ain't nobody got time for dry dull looking skin

I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet blog post. Hope you had a good start to the new year and may 2015 be a good one! 

Over and Out

GreenEyedGirl


5 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely post, I will definitely have to try this! I love your blog btw <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was one lovely comment :) Thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought this makeup remover yesterday! I'm so happy with it, it literally takes all my makeup off!

    purple--flamingo.blogspot.com

    Fjóla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product as well, it works so well! Please could you check out my blog which I set up a week ago with 2 others friends, It would mean so much to have someone who has such a lovely blog look at ours and see what they think, any feedback would be appreciated!

    Thank you!!!
    fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete